Customers now interact with businesses in different ways using new technologies and they expect so much more. The dental community is no different, with the onus on practices to deliver up-to-date quality products and services that are consumer focused.
Everybody, whatever their age, uses the internet. Consumers are booking flights, hotels and restaurants online as well as doing their banking on their smart phones, tablets or PCs. People expect that online convenience and Dental4Windows is bringing it to your practice so your patients view you as up-to-date and in line with technology whilst also offering efficiencies to your practice.
Fully integrated into Dental4Windows
One of the great new optional modules of Dental4Windows i3 launched at ADC15 is fully integrated eAppointments, the first element of the Dental4Windows patient portal, with eForms in final development and more to come. Now Dental4Windows offers practices a fully integrated way for your patients to book appointments online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
eAppointments is a great way to add value to your existing relationship with your patients and also attract new patients. It allows you to be open for bookings 24/7 and provide convenience to your patients. This gives you a competitive advantage in a market place that is becoming increasingly competitive. For those practices already on the web attracting new patients, it makes that strategy even stronger.
So What can eAppointments do for your practice? Simply:
- Increase recalls and reduce no shows;
- Free up your front desk personnel;
- Less time on phone;
- Fill unfilled gaps;
- Attract new patients; and
- Improve patient satisfaction and retention.
Attract new patients to your practice
eAppointments is a great tool to enhance your new patient marketing as it allows your new patient to book an appointment immediately in response to your marketing whether online, by email, in the press or "snail" mail.
- It allows you to quantify your advertising as you'll know the new patients who have booked online;
- It makes your website a much stronger tool to attract new patients and increase practice efficiency;
- If you're using Google AdWords, it can be directly linked to allow your potential patients to book immediately into an appointment which should improve its effectiveness and also allow you to measure the return on investment more accurately.
- New customers may also be more comfortable booking an appointment online rather than the phone (and they'll get an immediate response); and
- New customers are short of time and eAppointments lets them book 24/7 when and where it suits them - that's attractive for new customers!