Royal Philips has launched Philips Zoom QuickPro, its latest professional tooth whitening solution that will change the whitening experience for Australians.
The revolutionary new treatment is one of the quickest dentist-applied whitening products on the market today. With a simple ten-minute application and 30-minute wear time, patients will see noticeably whiter results.
Philips Zoom QuickPro is a convenient and effective professional whitening option for people who want to make the switch from over-the-counter to professional whitening. It's also great for people who need a top-up from their previous full whitening treatment or would prefer a more subtle level of whitening than a full in-chair treatment.
"This treatment is a game-changer," said Dr Luke Cronin, Principle Dentist at Quality Dental in North Sydney. "Philips Zoom QuickPro can achieve safe results in a short space of time and it is the most adaptable whitening treatment I've worked with. It's a real solution for my patients, many of whom are time poor. It can be quickly administered in the same visit as your regular check-up, during your lunch break, or even before an important event."
The appeal of Zoom QuickPro can be best highlighted in the following ways:
- Results: Provides a noticeably whiter smile and proven to whiten your teeth up to four shades;
- Speed: Only requires a ten-minute application time in the practice;
- Get up and Go: After the ten-minute application administered by the dentist or hygienist, the treatment calls for a 30-minute wear time of the solution. However, the patient can leave the practice with the varnish in situ and it can then be wiped or brushed off (with a toothbrush) to reveal a natural-looking whiter smile;
- Not only is Philips Zoom QuickPro fast, it's a safe and comfortable experience as well. The unique formula ensures little-to-no sensitivity1; and
- Accessible: Less expensive than a full treatment for those looking to trial the effects of teeth whitening.
"Philips is committed to bringing new advancements to the market that meet specific consumer needs," said Simon Keenan, Oral Healthcare Sales & Marketing Manager at Philips Australia. "We are excited to add Philips Zoom QuickPro to our portfolio and introduce it to Australians who are looking for a quick way to whiten and brighten their smiles, with virtually no sensitivity."
Philips Zoom QuickPro joins the already robust suite of professional whitening treatments from Philips, including the in-chair Philips Zoom WhiteSpeed, which can whiten teeth up to eight shades in just 45 minutes2 and the multiple custom-fit take-home treatments offered through Philips Zoom DayWhite and NiteWhite.
Philips Zoom QuickPro is exclusively available and administered by dental professionals and has a patient RRP of $199.
- M. Ward, S. Michaux. P. Schmitt, L. Jones, K. Herrin, J. Penchas, M. Eldiwany, J Dent Res 93 (Spec Iss B):569, 2014 (www.iadr.org).
- Gallagher A1, Maggio B1, Bowman J1, Felix H2, Clinical Study to Compare Two In-Office (Chairside) Whitening Systems. J Clin Dent13:219-224, 2002. Hill Top Research, Inc, West Palm Beach, FL, USA, Discus Dental, Inc, Culver City, USA.